• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dragon Ball representation in Smash ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

No, stop it. Put those pitchforks and torches down and hear me out.

Before you get all pissy and hurl insults at me, this is a WHAT-IF SCENARIO. These are only ideas for if the series was to be represented in Smash Bros. Again, DON'T GIVE ME AN ATTITUDE.

Without further ado, assuming you read the disclaimer, here we go.
-
Green text - section header
Orange text - unsure of this choice
Blue text - DLC
-
Playable Characters:
Goku
Vegeta
Trunks
Goku Black (echo of Goku)
Gohan
Android 21
Piccolo
Frieza
Android 18

-
Assist Trophies:
Krillin
Tien
Android 17
-
Stages:
Tenkaichi Budokai stadium
Planet Namek
Tournament of Power
-
Classic Mode Boss:
Cell
Broly

-
World of Light Spirits:
Great Saiyaman (green Captain Falcon)
Whis or Vados (red or green Palutena)
Tapion (red Link)
Goten (red/orange Lucas)
Beerus (purple Lucario)

Last edited by a moderator:

Mikegamer0608

Smash Lord
NNID
Mikegamer0608
Even tho I know Goku will never happen its fun to dream I guess.

Playable: Goku
Assist Trophy: Vegeta
Stage: World Martial Arts Tournament Arena
Spirits: Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Piccolo, Krillin, Frieza

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
We do not allow threads for non-game characters unless they're both owned by Nintendo and have had video game appearances(which is why we can't keep the Captain N thread open. No game appearances).

Your ideas are honestly cool, but unfortunately the rules stand. In addition, it is probably best this is getting locked sooner than later. It's been well known that the community here is severely harsh against non-game characters, creating pointless drama over nothing. That said, if Sakurai includes someone like Goku(or another non-game 3rd party character), we'll look into reopening this thread and other similar(and well-made) threads. Till then, we're going to continue to enforce this ruling to avoid as much drama as possible(and because we are under the impression that various manga characters just won't happen).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom