• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dragon Age: Origins

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
Okay, let me say, I LOVE THIS GAME. I bought it the other day, and **** is it good. It's like WoW, but everyone else isn't stupid, and it's not set in the Warcraft universe(Obviously). Currently a Dwarf Warrior, and am just now joining the Grey Wardens.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
The game is awesome for sure. Is it just me though, or is it incredibly hard? I played biowares other games (IWD, IWD2, BG1-2, Mass Effect, etc) And none of them come close to the level of difficulty in DA:O. Maybe its cause i'm playin a rogue and not a mage or something

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
The game is awesome for sure. Is it just me though, or is it incredibly hard? I played biowares other games (IWD, IWD2, BG1-2, Mass Effect, etc) And none of them come close to the level of difficulty in DA:O. Maybe its cause i'm playin a rogue and not a mage or something
Uhm, Rogues are really good. Like, really good. You probably didn't allocate your stats right.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
I thought about pirating it.
But then I found it its 40 gigs.
FORTY ****ING GIGS.

So I was like nevermind.
Totally worth it, dude. Either pirate it, buy it, or just guy the console version.

The file you were downloading was probably loaded with DLC.

Frames

DI
ya laijin its definitely 7.8 gigs relax

the bonus disc is an extra 3.3 gigs so it should only be like 10 gigs for everything

the dlc is only like 450 mb

edit- im assuming u meant pc, the xbox one is only like 6.8 or something

Top Bottom