• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dr Mario's in the leak. Why not change him a bit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrossoverMan

Smash Ace
Like Mr Sakurai said. He won't include clone characters if their move sets and attributes are identical. So what will be different about the good doctor this time around (that is, if he is in the game at all)?

Personally, I would like to see Dr Mario utilise electricity in more of his attacks. He used electricity in his side smash, and... That was it. Maybe his super jump punch and Mario tornado could have a more pronounced electrical effect to give them a larger range?

And what of his Final Smash? My guess is that it will act like King Dedede's, but will have the Viruses leap around the stage instead. Generic, yet fitting, I guess.

What are your opinions? Would these changes make Doctor Mario more worthy of a character inclusion?

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
I believe he was perfectly fine in Melee. Just buff his attacks up a bit without changing much about him. The Doctor Tornado alone will set him apart from Mario.
A Final Smash, however, will obviously need to be added. Preferably one that involves Viruses and such.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom