• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dr Mario Tips. If you haven't seen this you should.

GerudoKong

Smash Apprentice
I didn't see it in the vid, but Doc can Usmash heavy fastfallers (falcon) out of dthrow at low %, which can lead into a regrab.

CasteHappy//

Smash Apprentice
I went to a national last weekend and I noted the Dthrow - Fair percentages all over my controller

It helped a lot, I got 13th

CasteHappy//

Smash Apprentice
We should find out what percents d throw to fair works at with rage.
Yea! I was thinking about testing and posting the results here some days ago, maybe I'll try today.

When I have rage ( high percentage like 120 - 150% ), I try doing it when the percentage is 25 - 30% lower and sometimes it works, and sometimes is not even close, anyway I can't calculate that fast when I got the grab, so it's just desperate math.

When I'm like 90 - 100% I do Dthrow - Fair 5 - 10% earlier, just in case.

Scurry059

Smash Cadet
I saw that video not to long ago. It helped me a lot and gave me some combo ideas

Crazc

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RJB0077
3DS FC
2191-8077-5809
Haven't watched the video, so IDK if this is in it, but use Down-B! It's really useful!

Top Bottom