• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dr. Mario Footage, Giving him a shot

roysrevengefgc

Smash Apprentice
NNID
roysrevengefgc
Picked up the Dr. This weekend and tried him out. I don't see much tournament play with him, so i gave him a shot. I can see why people complain about his recovery but his easy kills are what i love about him. I recorded some footage with my cell with me playing him, posting it below. Right now ik still have a bad habit of spiking instead of doing neutral air, also find it more effective if i use his down and up smash instead of his side smash because its easy to confirm when out of shield or rolling. Also working on rolling less and getting better with his recovery. Didn't use his cape much for whatever reason ( i pretty much spam it with Mario along with fludd lol) but im working on using it more. I also don't know when to use his down B outside of recovering, can't seem to find a opening for it without it being risky. I also didnt spam his pills as much because it seemed like they come out slower than his fireballs. I play Mario on and off so i gave him a shot, let me know what you think of my Dr. Mario play. Considering him as a secondary outside of falcon, if not him then Mario or Diddy Kong. Going to read his guides in the forums and mess around with him a little more.

Last edited:
Top Bottom