• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Downthrow -> Jab Combo

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
Don't know if people noticed this before, but if you down throw someone right on the edge they don't lie down, they're in the air. You can do this straight into a jab combo. They can probably air dodge out of the way, but it's pretty fast.

WoodyWiggins

Smash Journeyman
Huh, now is this with all characters or just Snake? Boy this exciting stuff here, really, cause for whatever reason I've this weird "air grab" sequence with mario looping in my brain every 10 minutes. That may have been to much infomation, however, I wonder if it's possible to "air grab".

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
I think just Snake since he lies the opponent on the ground (since there's no ground, they just are free falling). Unless another character places people with throws I don't know about.

WoodyWiggins

Smash Journeyman
This may a tad off topic but, have you tried placing an opponent at the edge of a platform (or the stage itself), running and then grabbing the opponent so that you and the enemy slide together? Is it possible to slide off a platform (or stage) while attached to an enemy? Oh an something a little on topic, What would Ganondorf's side B-ing a character on an edge do?

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
This may a tad off topic but, have you tried placing an opponent at the edge of a platform (or the stage itself), running and then grabbing the opponent so that you and the enemy slide together? Is it possible to slide off a platform (or stage) while attached to an enemy? Oh an something a little on topic, What would Ganondorf's side B-ing a character on an edge do?
Ganon's side B on the edge places them on the ledge. Off the level we all know that's a suicide :D. I'll try out the grab stuff on the platforms tomorrow.

Top Bottom