• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doubt with Replay

Igoos

Smash Cadet
Hi everybody. I don't know if this is the right place to post this doubt but as far as I searched, it's. So here we go. In some matches, I saved the replay and took some pictures during the match in the pause and saved all that stuff in the SD card. Then I opened the SD card in the Explorer and they are all .bin files. My question is: It's possible to transform those in pictures and movies files and if it's, how can I do?

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
You can convert the picture bin. files to JPG using Bin2JPG. The replay files cannot be used as a video file. It's a "script" that Brawl replays. No actual gameplay is saved in those bin files. The current way you'll be able record replays is by using a Capture Card.

Igoos

Smash Cadet
Folks, by some way, I changed the music that plays during the menu of the SSBB. It's a very annoying music. How do I do to change to the original one, that one that is the main theme of SSBB only without the lyrics.

Igoos

Smash Cadet
The quality of the image of the photo when extracted from the .bin is normally crapy like that??

FIREL

Smash Ace
Folks, by some way, I changed the music that plays during the menu of the SSBB. It's a very annoying music. How do I do to change to the original one, that one that is the main theme of SSBB only without the lyrics.
Go to My Music in the options and then you can chance it back from there.

Top Bottom