• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doubles Teammate

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
I'm not sure where I can go to recruit or find myself a doubles teammate for online competition. So if this is the wrong place for this, please move the thread or point me in the right direction for this.

Anyway, I'm currently looking for a Doubles partner that plays cooperatively and online. I'm very talented in the world of Super Smash Bros. Have been playing since '64. I'm trying to find someone who's talented or has skill, is competitive, and can possibly record, as well as play online for GB (Gamebattles) because I can't find/recruit anyone with any talent/skill on there.

Requirements
*Friendly and understandable teammate
*Must have AIM for quick communication
*Must play cooperatively with Team Attack on

Preferred in Teammate
*Recording videos/matches
*Some sense of competitivism without always blaming the teammate
*Understanding to my methods, strategies, and tactics
*Admits to own mistakes
*Knows all/most SSBB & SSBM terms
*Knows a lot of SSBB techniques (and possibly SSBM)

Notable Things
I've been playing SSBB since the original for '64; I'm skillful in the world of Super Smash Bros. I main Yoshi, and I've personally been trying for a while to claim the title as the best Yoshi on GB; I believe at this time that I am the best Yoshi on GB at this point. Though, that's for others to decide. I'll let my playing do the talking. Also, I'm probably one of the most competitive people on GB, and many people know me for not standing a losing record; I hate losing more then anything.

If you're interested
*Please note what you meet within the "Requirements"
*Please note what you meet within the "Preferred in Teammate"
*Be open; be yourself
*Tell a little bit of information about yourself regarding both you in reality and you and SSBB
*I'm free for scrimmages
* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1hAeGKa1EA One of my former teammates was Chompy. Please keep in mind this video is months old and this was played not long after SSBB's release; It's the only video of my Yoshi that's on Youtube, that I know of. Though, my Yoshi is so much better now than it is in that video. Enjoy the video!

Have fun, and thanks to all that apply/reply! Good luck!

Delta_BP26

Smash Ace
I've been looking for a partner. I live in NYC as well, not too far from you.

Requirements
*Friendly and understandable teammate - I'm very impatient and short tempered, but I still meet this requirement.
*Must have AIM for quick communication - Drsoldier726, I'm on pretty often
*Must play cooperatively with Team Attack on - I prefer off, but on is the competitive standard

Preferred in Teammate
*Recording videos/matches - I don't get it. If this means you want videos of me, I have none. Don't have a video camera.
*Some sense of competitivism without always blaming the teammate
*Understanding to my methods, strategies, and tactics - Depends what they are.
*Admits to own mistakes - I only john if it's justified.
*Knows all/most SSBB & SSBM terms
*Knows a lot of SSBB techniques (and possibly SSBM)

I mind losing a bit, but I hate not being able to stand a chance, or losing constantly. I play a great Luigi, so I'm told, a great Toon Link, a good Ike, and I'm picking up Gorgonflarf and Mario. I'm impatient but I do value strategy and teamwork, so if we can work out some team combos that'd be awesome. I'm more of a leader, but I don't really know anything about Yoshi. If you'd like to be my partner, PM me.

Top Bottom