• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doubles as ZSS

Jayse14

Smash Rookie
NNID
Jayse14
Hey everyone, hope the ZSS practicing is going well :) As for me, I'm currently practicing to use her in a doubles tournament. I'm wondering if anyone has any general advice for me in terms of what I should be doing as ZSS in doubles. I know the basics of doubles pretty well at this point (spacing, positioning, etc.) so I'm looking for more character specific advice.

My partner for this tournament is Link. Usually Link plays as the tank of our team, jumping head first into the fray and dealing a lot of damage. My role is usually more of a support role, using Zamus's speed & mobility to either pick off opponents who get hit away from Link, or to help Link when he is under a lot of pressure.

Let me know what you guys think. Are there any moves I should use more or less of in doubles? Does our strategy sound alright, or should we perhaps try a different approach?

Thanks, and have a great day!

Equin0x

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Th3Equin0x
3DS FC
0189-9475-0972
You are a living, breathing combo extension. Your speed, natural combo ability, and combo finishers make you perfect for extending off of your teammate's moves or helping them out of bad situations.

In short, "offensive support", I suppose

Top Bottom