• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Double/Triple utilt to sweetspot bair

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4CoAUC9npM

Was messing around in training and found this out. It does 41% damage (or 34 cuz you only do two utilts for floaties) but I think it did 50% on Bowser Jr. cuz of his varying percentages based on whether you hit his body or the Clown Car. Do any of you gorls know if this is a true combo or can it at least lead into other things if they can airdodge the bair?

Phenomiracle

Smash Ace
Color me ignorant, but something tells me that all characters, including heavies, can jump out after the third Utilt.

Neat find though.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Color me ignorant, but something tells me that all characters, including heavies, can jump out after the third Utilt.

Neat find though.
Yeah, I'm not too sure so that's why I posted asking about it. I'll test tomorrow if they can jump out of the third utilt, and if they can see what can be done with two. I've got it to work on some people on For Glory but it's Roll Glory so lol

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
It's not a true combo. The only true combo Zelda seems to have is 50%-80%+ Dair into Fsmash if the person doesn't tech. The rest are just so DI reliant and can only be done at low %s...

PGH_Chrispy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Geliaron
There are some others. Grab>Dthrow>Nair works on all characters from 0% (even if the damage is less than a single lightning kick...), bair combos into upsmash at the same percents, dtilt>utilt>utilt/nair at varying percentages. Either way, Zelda's combo game is very weak, and it'd be better to rely on edgeguards for easy KO's rather than attempt to build damage through combos and strings.

ActionShot

Smash Cadet
NNID
Actionshot35
check out the zelda guide which won 2nd place at the guide competition, its all there
Unfortunately that guide is about Zelda in Project M 3.5, not Smash 4.

Zelda in 4 has a few strings that I do enjoy, but not a lot in the way of true combos.

Top Bottom