• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Double Dedede team is homo

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Not really, seeing as M2K and Chillin got it several times within each match they played, it's not all that hard. Not just that, but they were playing decent to good players. In that vid It's Blues (Ness) and G-Regulate (Wario).

-Aether

Smash Journeyman
Blues and G-reg are are ****ing good. If it can happen to them, it doesn't seem all that unlikely (especially when we have reports of it happening multiple times.)

Gindler

Smash Champion
This could be hard to pull off, first step is grabbing both opponents so the other doesn't interfere with the grabbing, second step is you have to be the right distance apart. I think they set this up because I couldn't see it happening to someone

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
This could be hard to pull off, first step is grabbing both opponents so the other doesn't interfere with the grabbing, second step is you have to be the right distance apart. I think they set this up because I couldn't see it happening to someone
You realize though that you can move distance while doing the dthrow chaingrab so they mightve both started doing it till they got into each others range

PinkPwnageFrenzy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PinkPwnageFrenzy
If I could find someone else that mained Dedede, I could probably pull this off in a doubles match. Not saying it's easy though, just saying I could probably do it.

Top Bottom