• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doodah's Last BIG Smash Tourney November 10th Florida

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
My house.

Nov 10th

Adress

8813 Rodeo Drive
Lake Worth Fl 33467

$5 Door Fee

(Free Food and Sodas!!!! OMG!!!!)
$20 Singles

$10 Doubles($20 a team)

Time

The whole house will be used this time, not just my room and the breezeway, so the doors open at 12 and doubles will start no later than 130.

RULES

2/3 Sets
3/5 Finals

Loser picks stage -->winner picks character --> loser picks --> character

Pot Split

1st 70%
2nd 20%
3rd 10%

STAGES

Singles Neutral: Final Destination, Dream Land 64, Fountain of Dreams, Battlefield, Yoshi's Story, Pokemon Stadium

Singles counterpicks: all Singles Neutral stages plus Pokefloats, Rainbow Cruise, Jungle Japes, Kongo Jungle 64, Mute City, Brinstar, Green Greens, Corneria.

Doubles Neutral: Final Destination, Dream Land 64, Battlefield, Yoshi's Story, Pokemon Stadium.

Doubles counterpicks: all Doubles Neutrals plus Kongo Jungle 64, Pokefloats, Rainbow Cruise, Jungle Japes, Brinstar, Green Greens, Corneria.

Food

Hot Dogs(The best in the world ever made possible ask anyone)
Pepsi
Mountain Dew
Bottle Water(Aquafina and Zephyr Hills)
Chips(good ones)
And whatever else is in the house at the time.

ALL FREE FOREVER UNTIL THE END OF THE TOURNAMENT

Also, I might need some TVs.

I have 4 but might as well get like 20 or 1000 more.

Cubes too.

Attendence

Me
Sasha
Chops
1-Up
Logikz
Linguini
Rohins

Maybes:

QDVS
Col Bol
Noucles
Otru
Vericz
H1roshi
HungryBox

catobates

Smash Cadet
:D I might come to that thingy there. The tournament dealy, I haven't played anyone at my skill level recently besides my uncle (King Kuma) who plays Ganondorf. Never been in a tourney either. I'ma have to mapquest that address, see how far away it is from where I live. Anyways, show me some luv.

catobates

Smash Cadet
XD!!! I mapquested, and realized that Fort Worth is like... 4 hours away from where I live :( I might still try to make it though :D

Top Bottom