• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doodah: A response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
IT'S NOT MELEE

:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

its all good pete so galeon won.

You gonna complain if you and cash mooney played Street Fighter 4 when it comes out and you lose?

Totally different game... melee skill doesnt carry over to other games, you're too good pete.

Maybe galeon tried practicing up, maybe he's smarter now, maybe he just "gets" brawl better than melee. Maybe its stupid to even discuss because everyone in FL seems to suck so its like comparing a scrub with a super scrub. What does it matter?

It could be any one of those possibilities. But its not like you've found the magical trump card to anyone who likes brawl. I know here that there's a definite showing of skill and lack thereof, and the better players are winning.

I dont really think you were too serious to begin with, I default into laughing at your posts anyway but some people (most, actually) do take it seriously.

So to them, his argument was actually not logical at all.

Strong opinion though.

Love,
XIF

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
aye!!! Xif you could have posted this in that vent topic but noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..I wanna make a new topic and look cool while smoking a cuban cigar..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom