• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't mind this

Jiten

Blade Dancing
NNID
Serenade_Blade
3DS FC
3067-9036-1684
Just making this to see if my friend will arrive, so please, have a nice day XD

Btw, hope this doesn't get removed. It's somewhat of a social post, so hopefully it can just be ignored. HAPPY SMASHING FRIENDS

- Get over here Vense and others

Jiten

Blade Dancing
NNID
Serenade_Blade
3DS FC
3067-9036-1684
Yo! I made it kid
Great! I really hope this isn't deleted. I put it in the "pool room" for a reason, but I'm still ignorant regarding the placing of some things. Hopefully things can be comfortable right here.

Vense

Smash Rookie
Great! I really hope this isn't deleted. I put it in the "pool room" for a reason, but I'm still ignorant regarding the placing of some things. Hopefully things can be comfortable right here.
Hope so too, yo wanna do some games? It's kinda late but whatever lmao

Last edited:

Jiten

Blade Dancing
NNID
Serenade_Blade
3DS FC
3067-9036-1684
Hope so too, yo wanna do some games? It's kinda late but whatever lmao
Eh, sure. It's pretty late, hopefully Meta and the others could find this tomorrow or later. It's nice, right? Anyways, I'll set up my stuff..

Vense

Smash Rookie
Eh, sure. It's pretty late, hopefully Meta and the others could find this tomorrow or later. It's nice, right? Anyways, I'll set up my stuff..
Eh it is kinda late. I'm down with just chilling and playing minecraft or something lol

Jiten

Blade Dancing
NNID
Serenade_Blade
3DS FC
3067-9036-1684
Eh it is kinda late. I'm down with just chilling and playing minecraft or something lol
Maybe, yeah. I had to beg my grandma to give me money for it haha, and use her visa card. It worked pretty well... but now I have to do 30 dollars worth of housework, and pay her back literally, too. At least I have the game!

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
If it's just you two, why don't you just pm each other? Or just create a social group.

Last edited:
Top Bottom