• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't mind me, just being mostly useless.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Link to original post: [drupal=4981]Don't mind me, just being mostly useless.[/drupal]

So I learned a thing today. Apparently my blog gets shoved out in the forums for a bit whenever I post.

That's interesting. Shame this blog isn't.

Anyway, been a largely off week, as the other blog will attest. I won't doubly recount it here; there's a link at the end of the post if you really would like to know.

Now to the data. There's only been two relevant snippets since the 23rd, so I've cut the endless repetition of "No progress" out of the set. I don't anticipate complaints, but I would recommend any people who have them employ their no doubt perfectly functional imagination.

01/27/12 Played with Matthew and James. Noticeably rusty.

01/30/12 Practiced perfect shielding in a stage built for the purpose. Practiced against level 9 CPUs to shake the rust off. Used lots of nair. Wasn't too serious - definitely not as much as I should have been. Some interesting bits nonetheless. At one point traded stocks with an offstage Diddy by kamikaze dair-ing into his rockets. Unfortunately for him (or it, as the case may be), that was his last stock. Not so much mine.

Y'know, the more I try to find ways to train solo, the more I realize I really need to get wifi operational again. Unfortunately I realized today I apparently don't have a spare ethernet cable anymore besides the one going into the router, which will make it difficult to sort ports and the like. We'll see though.

The other blog is at http://deadmangetslegit.blogspot.com/

Top Bottom