• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Get Hit 2 - Austin TX -Sat Oct 3!

Beesy

Smash Apprentice
Get familiar with Texas Smash. After playing with many of you at Apex and learning about East and West coast smash through the various streams and channels, I'm happy that Texas gets to make itself public so it can connect with the national community a bit more.

We'll have it streamed, recorded, and salty so make sure you get on Salty Streams to see if you know how we "stack" up.

Austin's a chill group, and Texas really puts in the effort to travel hundreds of miles for our tourneys. We always have a great time messing around, but I hope we'll at least surprise you if you're not familiar with our scene. Don't miss this 1-day tourney.

Look for the Captain of the Brown Brigade, commentator JV, Nacl, Bowl, Z-rex, El-El, and tacos? There'll be many more good players, I just don't know which names you guys know already.

Stream is www.twitch.tv/zrex_ssb approx 2/3 Central time(3/4eastcoast, 12/1 for cali)

Beesy

Smash Apprentice
24 hours away.

Also, there will be an Austin vs. Rest of TX Crew Battle, as at DGH1. Highpe.

Top Bottom