• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

don’t buy controllers from item bazaar

Phoenixo

Smash Rookie
So I am new to melee like my copy I ordered hasn’t come in yet. This is all probably stuff you already know but I just felt like sharing this. so after watching the melee 2018 evo grand finals I decided I wanted to get into competitive melee. I had a GameCube but not a copy of melee and I had two controllers I knew sucked but didn’t realize they were third party. So I bought a copy of melee of eBay for 50 and two controllers of Walmart for 18 the next day a video called buyers guide to GameCube controllers showed up in recomended while watching the video the idea that the two I bought may be a third party crossed my mind so I looked up how to tell. I quickly realized they were. I got pretty worried and I went on the original website which was pretty shady. I looked at the reviews and it said it had an average of 4/5 so i read the reviews and it was clear they were mostly bots as the “people” giving 5 stars were contradicting what the others said and all of the reviews were 5,2, or 1 stars. It hasn’t deliverd yet but I know it is going to be trash. I’m mad that I gave this bisnues 18 bucks and I’m made I made such a dumb and easily avoidable mistake but I geuss you make these mistakes when you’re 14.

Phoenixo

Smash Rookie
I just realized this probably would be better on r/smashbros

Last edited:

MalanoMan

Smash Journeyman
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0183_3775_0422
Don't be so hard on yourself. It's just a controller. Live and learn!

Top Bottom