• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resource icon

Dolphin Slashin'

Diosdi

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Oni-Link-1111
3DS FC
1865-0292-7344
OniKirby submitted a new guide:

Dolphin Slashin' - A guide to the Hero King Himself (and his greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgrandaughter)

Hey guys and welcome to this Marth guide. I will be showing some information that may be useful from beginners, to low and high intermediate, to top level play.

Be aware that most of, if not all of this guide can be applied to Lucina and work the same, if not better because of the lack of tippers on Lucina’s sword.

First of all: Your neutral game, spacing and guiding the match to get an advantage.

In the first stance of every fight is the neutral game, in which both players are spacing each...
Read more about this guide...

SilverForUbers

Smash Master
NNID
Silver4Ubers
I'm 90% sure Marth and Lucina didn't receive any change to their dthrow. Maybe you just fight people that DI in?

Diosdi

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Oni-Link-1111
3DS FC
1865-0292-7344
I'm 90% sure Marth and Lucina didn't receive any change to their dthrow. Maybe you just fight people that DI in?
I think it was, i am feeling it a little bit chaged, maybe not as much as kirby's fthrow, but i think it was changed. I may be fighting against people that DI, or may be an old thing, i updated the game from 1.0.8 to 1.1.0, i didn't got to download the 1.0.9

DVCK

Smash Rookie
If you ledge trump with Marth a good KO movie (at proper percents of course) is bair to bair, feels nice getting it too

Diosdi

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Oni-Link-1111
3DS FC
1865-0292-7344
If you ledge trump with Marth a good KO movie (at proper percents of course) is bair to bair, feels nice getting it too
Bair to bair is not possible. When Marth does a bair he turns around

DVCK

Smash Rookie
bair to bair is possible, run off ledge and bar, opponent will hit the stage and be sent behind you, use your second jump and bair again. I did this to a Roy, not sure on which chars this is possible on. He probably didn't DI very well either. But it definitely is possible

DariusM27

Smash Ace
bair to bair is possible, run off ledge and bar, opponent will hit the stage and be sent behind you, use your second jump and bair again. I did this to a Roy, not sure on which chars this is possible on. He probably didn't DI very well either. But it definitely is possible
You can not bair with first jump and then do a second bair in the same direction.

You would have to bair right, then bair left, in order to bair right again, all before getting back to stage. Not hard, but that's what would need to happen

Last edited:

DVCK

Smash Rookie
You can not bair with first jump and then do a second bair in the same direction.

You would have to bair right, then bair left, in order to bair right again, all before getting back to stage. Not hard, but that's what would need to happen
yes. bair right (sending opponent into the stage therefore sending him to the left) then bair to the left hitting him further off stage. A visual will probably help.

DariusM27

Smash Ace
yes. bair right (sending opponent into the stage therefore sending him to the left) then bair to the left hitting him further off stage. A visual will probably help.
Oh I see what you mean, yeah that would be cool!

Top Bottom