• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dolphin SD card question (Mac)

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
So, there are basically no clear directions on what to do when downloading PM on the Mac. Everything is for Windows. I have Dolphin running Brawl just fine, but every time I've tried to get a virtual SD card, my Mac tells me that the software is for Windows. Could I go out and buy an actual SD card to use for Dolphin, or do I have to use a digital one?

Note: My Wii is broken, and I'm not playing it on my Wii U if I can't use my GameCube controllers.

Kurausukun

Smash Apprentice
...Bootcamp?

Honestly, that's probably your best bet. Dolphin has some driver issues on Mac. Also, you are correct--the only software for making/altering virtual SD cards is Windows-only, at least as far as I know. You cannot use an actual SD card as a virtual SD card for Dolphin.

Top Bottom