• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dolphin emulator controller help!!!!!

n3m3sis

Smash Rookie
so i have the emulator and i just bought generic gamecube controller for it that are USB. so im putting the controller setings in but the problem is the C-stick!!!! i could move it around but it would not register in the setting nor in the games. the red dot for the c stick would only go up and down not left or right i need help!!!!

n3m3sis

Smash Rookie
file:///Users/joeguzma/Desktop/Screen%20Shot%202015-05-23%20at%205.38.49%20PM.png

n3m3sis

Smash Rookie
so with these can u use the left side and the right side of the c stick when playing?

Riley Moore

Smash Rookie
Go to your bitten left menu (start menu) on your computer and search "set up USB game controller" then click on that and then select USB game pad and set it to default. Or calibrate it and hit Apply

Top Bottom