• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dolphin 5886 exclusive full screen bug, please help

Chuckeeeh

Smash Rookie
So I have a problem with the new dolphin 5886 AND NEW 6554 build. When I launch the melee emulation, it goes right into exclusive full screen. I have yet to find a way to exit full screen without stopping the emulation. Alt-enter does not work: it makes the game screen smaller and puts it in the bottom left corner, with the rest of the screen still black. I can click things in the background but I cannot see what I am doing because its all black besides the game screen. Alt-tab does not work.

I am running windows 8. If anybody has any idea how I can fix this, or what I can do to navigate between the emulation and other windows on my desktop without having to end the emulation, please let me know.

UPDATE: When I select "render to main window" this problem is fixed. However, I would still like to figure out a fix without using this option. I believe on 6554, render to main window exclusive fullscreen has more input lag than regular exclusive fullscreen, so I would prefer not to use this.

Last edited:

Guidosaur

Smash Rookie
NNID
Guidosaur
I think this is my first post here lol. I'm having basically the same issue. It worked initially and now it doesn't.

Top Bottom