• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dogfights- A Pit online thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Welcome Pit Players

Hey guys, I'm new to the Pit boards. I dont really main Pit anymore but he was the first new character I picked up in Brawl and I still use him occasionally. I think I'm gona start participating in this boards threads some, maybe learn a few tricks and such. I know what you all will say and I know it: Online is bad. Well for the most part it is. I just wana meet some of you guys who are interested and get to fight you guys. I want to boaden my range of fighting experience and online is currently the only way I can. So how about it guys? Want to friendly me online? Also I have a section at the bottom of this OP for those peopl who want to share or show off recent matches wether it be online or in a tourny. Just post the link with your name and I will copy and paste.

I also want to let you guys know I have my online HQ on the PT boards so if I dont come visit this thread but you want to challange me or some PT's you can, just visit via this link.

Pokemon Trainer Online Thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=192691

Registered Players: Name and Time Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom