• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

doesnt this game have an ingame recording option?

minidre

Smash Rookie
hi guys, sry to be a real noob =( i was trying to search about this but i couldnt find anything pertaining to it. i know that the game has an ingame recording option that records up to 3 minutes per match. i have had brawl for a few weeks now (in *** of course) and i cannot find where i have to go to film a match. does anyone know how? it does not say how to in smashbros.com it just says that it has the option to do so. thanks

Curt2k1

Smash Rookie
After your match when you are viewing scores press 'z' (at least for the wiimote + nunchuck controls) I wouldn't get that option if my match was over 3 min though.

minidre

Smash Rookie
oh sweet, thanks =) i hav the *** version so il hav to find that section =P thanks a lot!

Top Bottom