• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does Wii Classic Controller work with Super Smash on N64

davidw89

Smash Cadet
Using a wii to emulate super smash bros..
can i use the wii remote + wii classic controller to play n64 games
OR
will i have to buy the gamecube controller
dont even think about the n64 controller they hurt your thumb like hell

davidw89

Smash Cadet
No i am asking if i can use the Class Controller on the Wii? (Virtual Console)..but yeah it looks like gamecube is the best controller?
How does everyone play Super Smash 64 online? I thought N64 doesn't have online capability? Or did you emulate it on the computer?
And i've been hearing post about people using 360 controller? wtf? xbox controller on a n64 game?

CHAOSDRAGON88

Smash Ace
I have played the N64 controller so much that i have crossed dimensions and visited the smurfs i.e the controller hurts after long play.

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
No i am asking if i can use the Class Controller on the Wii? (Virtual Console)..but yeah it looks like gamecube is the best controller?
How does everyone play Super Smash 64 online? I thought N64 doesn't have online capability? Or did you emulate it on the computer?
And i've been hearing post about people using 360 controller? wtf? xbox controller on a n64 game?
1) Yes the Classic Controller works for all Virtual Controller games.

2) You play online through emulation using a computer using Project 64k.

3) You can use any controller that plugs into your computer, and you can actually use the Classic Controller for the computer too, but you have to buy a Bluetooth adapter of some sort. One you got one, download a program called GlovePie, which allows you to connect the Wiimote/Classic Controller to the computer.

Top Bottom