• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does today's update increase Olimar's chances?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Dole for Brawl

Smash Rookie
Many people want Olimar in Brawl but there has always been the issue of his size. With today's update showing his new size I think he is now a plausible character but we'll just have to wait and see.

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
Maybe he means increasing his chances to be good?... That doesn't make much sense though, because he is really small, maybe he is assuming he will be really fast because he is small?

Magmar's Wrath

Smash Journeyman
Well, it's like when an assist trophy is announced, there are some people who still think that character will be playable. Just because Olimar has been confirmed might not mean he will be playable.

You never know... the truth is out there... *hits self with hammer to test to see if blunt trauma can hurt*

You didn't see anything...

Bob Dole for Brawl

Smash Rookie
Feeling particularly like a douchebag today Drclaw?
How about instead of just putting your stupid pictures up, try to prove that this update doesn't increase Olimar's chances.

Grod

Smash Apprentice
Feeling particularly like a douchebag today Drclaw?
How about instead of just putting your stupid pictures up, try to prove that this update doesn't increase Olimar's chances.
Increase his chances of...what?

I'm sorry, but I'm having a very, very hard time taking you seriously. I don't think/hope you are serious.

Someone lock this. -_-

The dude is confirmed. He's in Brawl. If this is a trick question or something, it's a stupid one.

Urser

Smash Apprentice
Do you not understand that when a character is in Brawl... they're in Brawl. :/

Do you not understand that when a character is in Brawl... they're in Brawl. :/
He knows that Olimar is in Brawl. He just want to start an argument/ flame fest.

I'd advise everyone to stop posting and wait for this to be dealt with by a mod. But hey, that's just me.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
I don't think anyone can take this thread seriously.

But hey, I can do that too.

"So does anyone think Mario has a good chance to be in Brawl?"

kouryuuXfighter

Smash Ace
Olimar is in Brawl. He is a playable character and he is part of the starting lineup. That's it. Nothing more, nothing less.

Was the update really that hard to understand???
*scratches head*

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Ok, in his defense, maybe he has the Smashbros.com RSS Feed and checked that, but only looked at the top update.

It shows the song first, not the character.... although it's still pretty hard to miss.

Bob Dole for Brawl

Smash Rookie
I don't think anyone can take this thread seriously.

But hey, I can do that too.

"So does anyone think Mario has a good chance to be in Brawl?"
What would his moveset be? Jumping on heads or something anyways I think Delfino Plaza and Rainbow Ride increase his chances to be in Brawl.

Illyasvel

Smash Apprentice
What would his moveset be? Jumping on heads or something anyways I think Delfino Plaza and Rainbow Ride increase his chances to be in Brawl.
Oh, this explains. You just have a lack of attention and want people to look at you. Interesting

And give that Dr Claw guy a cookie pot, seriously. He deserves it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom