• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does smash 4 need more tech

Should there be more tech in smash 4

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

adamlon1

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3583-0365-0217
With the release of smash 4 more people have discovered tech such as the rage effect for example but there isn't really all that substantial of tech such as wavedashing or L cancels so should there be more tech. In my personal opinion yes because it seems as if most of the tech in this game is just there for effect all though they help the competitive scene does it do anything big not really (Although the rage effect is an exception) So do you guys think that there should be more tech in the game or do you just want it nice and stale either way is good it's just a more complicated game the more it gets hype and the more it grows but that's just my opinion

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
No. I've always found "tech skill" and by extension, gamechanging "techs," arbitrary. We never needed it in the first place, and we don't need it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom