• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

does project m work on wii u? if so how do i get it on there ?

thugyoloswagdaddy69

Smash Rookie
um so yeah this is my first time posting on a forum and also my first time dealing with any kind of mod sooo yeahhh... but anyway i have all the necessary components such as the 2gb sd card and the brawl game but i dont have a wii only a wii u. can anyone go about helping me get this to work on my wii u ? ( i downloaded the hackless wii full set version )

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
To start off, have everything in the SD card formatted, and delete all custom stages in ssbb, then go to the wii menu (not wii u) and insert the sd card (if inserted before, everything will be deleted and you will die) enter brawl, stage builder, end

thugyoloswagdaddy69

Smash Rookie
To start off, have everything in the SD card formatted, and delete all custom stages in ssbb, then go to the wii menu (not wii u) and insert the sd card (if inserted before, everything will be deleted and you will die) enter brawl, stage builder, end
okay thanks a lot for the help (^~^)

thugyoloswagdaddy69

Smash Rookie
wait i did it and it didnt work ._. what is the name of the file i was supposed to put on the sd card ?

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Delete any custom Brawl stage files on your Wii and SD Card! Don't assume that because you haven't made any there aren't any; 3 custom stages are included with a new savefile of Brawl

Install the files to the root of your SD Card with the installer. If you downloaded the zip file, unzip the file and open the folder that comes out. Move the contents of that folder to your SD Card

Boot up Brawl and go to the Stage Builder.

Gecko OS will launch; select Launch Game.

You will see a straploader saying Project M Demo v2.6. Additionally, if your menu image looks like the image below, then go ahead and play and enjoy Project M!

Top Bottom