• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does MewTwo look like a cat?!

enigmaglue

Smash Cadet
My friends and I ahve a debate going. Many of them say taht MewTwo looks nothing like a cat and is more like an alien. Along with a couple of my other friends, I think that he looks a lot like a cat.

Can anyone share their insight on the matter?

enigmaglue

Smash Cadet
Well we realize that, MysticKenji. the dabate is over whether he looks more like one or the other.

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
Of course he looks part alienish, but you can tell he's (kinda) part cat because of his name. "Mew" is supposed to be similar to what a cat says. The Pokemon Mew looks like a cat, too.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

D

Deleted member

dont look at the uber team thread. youll die if you like cats

*sob**sob*

fluffy

Smash Champion

at 1st glance, you may think that this is mewtwo. but in fact, it is actually freeza. so thats why mewtwo looks like freeza.

lowradiation8989

Smash Journeyman
that's probably the most ******** thing i've ever seen.............i'm surprised that he didn't get shot while dressed like 'clown-ADHD freeza'......lol

Top Bottom