• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does GoonFarming really take skill?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cykofox

Smash Ace
I was playing online the other day, and somehow I managed to spawn the 1st dragoon piece, after that I started sending in wadledees and soon after the other two pieces followed. I had practiced this once in training mode a long time ago but I never did it, until online recently.

So I want to know if after hitting the right input for the 1st piece, do the rest just follow accordingly without some sort of complex button input?

Tyser

Smash Champion
Wow, I thought this was done with. But I guess newbs just spawn from the shadows and bring up old issues.

Goon Farming can only be done when you or someone else (the other dude on Wifi) has items on. Turn off your items and set the frequency to NONE and that should fix your problem, unless you play with items then keep doing what you're doing. Also, there is no special button input to force the items out, its purely luck.

But seriously, this news is hella old and it pisses people off seeing anything related to Goon Farming because it's stupid.

cykofox

Smash Ace
Allright seriously. Don't need to be rude.
I know about having the items turned off and stuff. Thats a no ****, theres even a sticky.

I saw a video on youtube that says you must input the z button and something else before during the frames before the throw...thats what im talking about.

Tyser

Smash Champion
Well, no button inputs or nothing. Your opponent had items on. That's all there is to it.
Sorry for my rudeness. Just this Goon Farming stuff was ridiculous about a month ago and whenver I see it, it ticks me off.

whut?

Smash Journeyman
Im in your forum, farming your goons

I Saw A Video On Youtube That Says You Must Input The Z Button And Something Else Before During The Frames Before The Throw...thats What Im Talking About.

Youre right, if you saw it on youtube then it must be real!
Dont listen to what anyone says, goon farming is top tier material, spread the word.
Best thread ever ^.^

loloverusedimage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom