• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does anyone need a partner for Gigs?

King_Peachee

Smash Journeyman
NNID
King_Peachee
3DS FC
3754-9306-5412
I'm a Luigi player, I believe a few guys can attest to some of my abilities and I really need a partner for Gigs! I don't want to show up and have to wait 6 hours for doubles to end! Anybody will do....

Oh if you want to test my skills we can play over WIFI (yeah I know...WIFI is teh suk but whatever) so let me know....
I won't try to dissappoint.

-WeeG

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
sure we can play wifi...but im not sure my grabs are gonna be considering it lags and its hard to time those grabs on wifi wth that delay, but sure im down to play, but with my girl tonight but im down to play tommorow, PM me or just post again mang

King_Peachee

Smash Journeyman
NNID
King_Peachee
3DS FC
3754-9306-5412
sure we can play wifi...but im not sure my grabs are gonna be considering it lags and its hard to time those grabs on wifi wth that delay, but sure im down to play, but with my girl tonight but im down to play tommorow, PM me or just post again mang
Alright, bro sounds good. I'll pm you or if you have AIM, message me at Dapeach2001.

King_Peachee

Smash Journeyman
NNID
King_Peachee
3DS FC
3754-9306-5412
So are you still down to team with me at Gigs?

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
for sure :), im guessing you use luigi? whenever you wanna do some wifi or something my AIM is Gaiuda

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
im good to go for the next couple of days.....wisdom teeth got cut out....gonna be on the bed playing smash for a good 72 hours

Top Bottom