• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does anyone know of Madera , CA?

Zoap

Smash Master
if its by fresno than its more cencal than anything unless ur talking like modesto area, The furthest i consider norcal to extend(maybe merced but thats pushin it)

Zoap

Smash Master
for the most part but neither norcal or socal claim cencal so it is its own entity

Miztik

Smash Master
There are several smashers in Fresno, that i have smashed with before i dont have there aim contact info except for one of them i think

his smashname is Envy aim= Envy4rmswf

there is about another 8-9 smashers in fresno that i kno of

MechaBoozer20XX

Smash Journeyman
Yeah one time they came to our local LAN center. My friend calls me up and says " people are here playing smash from fresno and they're good" so I high-tailed it over there but alas they took off in the 15 minutes it took me. Supposedly stomped on everyone I knew , which wasnt a surprise seeing as how they dont play competitive smash.

Miztik

Smash Master
yea they play competitive they came up a few times to modesto for tourneys, and merced a couple of times i think and Mexi (fresno smasher) went to OC3 or SCC so he plays alot

Miztik

Smash Master
oh ok i get but yea there is a few there names are Bob2be,Mexi,Lit,D@dy,Jet,and a few others they come up to our tourneys an play there on the boards everynow and then

iMichael

Smash Lord
Yeah there's a couple of smashers here in Fresno! CenCal I guess lol

Smashers:
Envy
Bob 2 be
d@dy or d4dy
Lit
Mexi
and a couple of others...

Miztik

Smash Master
Ill try to get aim info or somethin for you i dont have it but ill talk to that one guy envy see if he has there info and ill get back to you

nvm he posted in here

iMichael

Smash Lord
It's all good dude...Fresno doesn't say anybody sucks...we aren't like that...we are cool people to smash with.

Osgiliath

Smash Apprentice
Fresno Area

I also live in the Fresno Area, and have been looking for some serious players around here. Only tournaments I know of around here are at Buddy's Gaming Center, and those hardly ever have a Smash turn out. If you're looking for some serious Smash, AIM: Mister C Major

juzz87

Smash Apprentice
Fresno is TOO GOOD!

There's a few smashers in Merced (myself, jmic, momoraine, jimbo, and a few others) but only myself and jmic play consistently. I hold tournaments every so often, so you should check it out sometime.

Modesto has some good smashers, too. We should start up Cencal Power Rankings, lol. We got enough smashers that if we held a really big tournament and everyone showed up it would be awesome.

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
* BUMP *

I'm from Fresno..... (Darn it, NoCal or SoCal?)
Kirby main.

And uhm, I've been ADV skilling since 2003 but joined in 2006 because of the being 13 year old on SWF rule (ROFLZ). Then I decided to restart my Smash Career in 07 (Current Account).

I have crazy Asian parents so beware!!! XD!!!!

Top Bottom