• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does anyone here posts on IGN boards?

PKFreeze89

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Scizor711
3DS FC
4742-5952-7792
I need some help

I went to post at the Wii U lobby yesterday and then I got a message "Error: Your account was banned for Spam"

Idk why they banned my account without even giving me a warning for that and I was certainly not spamming or doing anything wrong. It seems like all my posts and topics were deleted and there isnt a specified date when the ban is going to be lifted or if it ever will.

I don't think they were right and a getting permaban for something I didn't even do is very stupid, things like that make it look like the mods treat the normal posts like disposable trash. This is pissing me off because I was already permabanned from Miiverse for an even more stupid reason.

If anyone here can contact a mod there and help me with this situation, I'll be thankful.

And what's wrong with IGN/Miiverse/Gamefaqs/etc moderators and posters in general? Internet is becoming such an awful place. Smashboards seems to be one of the few places where people are respectful to each other and don't act like spoiled brats trolling every minute, smh.

Top Bottom