• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does anyone have tips on controlling pits arrows better?

O.M.E.G.A

Smash Cadet
I can loop arrows but I can never tell where they will go, ans sometimes when I try to loop them they just go up. Sometimes messing up like that messes up my chance to win, and I would also like to show off a bit... >.>

Royblazer

Smash Apprentice
I can't actually tell where they'll go either. But I do find arrow looping to be easier with the GCN controller compared to the Nunchuck+Wiimote which I use normally.

Falln07

Smash Rookie
only thing i can say is just to fool around with it and just remember that you can control the arrows even when you can't see them off screen. looping is a good mind game and hell its just fun to do. and it easier to do with the GCC than the wii remote.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Practice thats all it is there is no trick to it arrows are all just pracice. Play a few games and spam your heart out to help get it down also many people have said turn on smash balls and try and shoot them down.

Felis

Smash Cadet
Please ask your questions in Ask A Simple Question Get A Simple Answer thread by corruptfate.

Its the first thread on the page. DO this so we dont clog up the forum, thanks.

-Felis

O.M.E.G.A

Smash Cadet
Please ask your questions in Ask A Simple Question Get A Simple Answer thread by corruptfate.

Its the first thread on the page. DO this so we dont clog up the forum, thanks.

-Felis
I don't think that was a simple question...

Top Bottom