• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does anyone have Ocarina?

paper otavio

Smash Journeyman
I would love to fight on the practice stage or have more than one landmaster popping out of nowhere....
Too bad I don't have an SD card or else I would have already done this...

Is it safe to play with Ocarina though?
I heard some people complaining that it stopped working for them after some update on another site...

Volt7x

Smash Journeyman
I didn't know you came here too. Anyways, using Ocarina is pretty safe online. I always use stage hacks when I go on With Anyone. I'm not sure if you can do that thing with multiple Landmasters if only one person has hacks. I'm sure you need both people to hack Ocarina.

Volt7x

Smash Journeyman
I see you around a lot on the Brawl boards at GameFAQs.

Volt7x

Smash Journeyman
Ocarina will only work online if you AND the other person have these hacks. You don't, it won't work.
Although, stage modifiers, Pokemon/Assist Trophy modifiers, and music modifiers work online fine even if those random people don't have hacks. Though you have to be the host for the latter two.

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
That "update on another site" is that Nintendo Wifi updating thing that you do in the Wii Options.......

The latest update for the Wii checks for any hacked or unusual software and deletes it automatically. If you have Wii version 3.4, you cant get Ocarina. :(

I have Ocarina, but because of this lame update, I'm forcing myself to not update so I keep my beloved Homebrew Channel.

But still, I can play you with some hax if you want to.

paper otavio

Smash Journeyman
Okay, that sounds great, I would love to play you.
Oh and about gamefaqs, I stopped posting there for a while because my account is suspended till Friday...
I knew the update had something to do with it, so that's why my last one was the 3.1 one...

Top Bottom