• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

does anyone have a table of perentages of when megaman moves kill?

p1ay6ack

Smash Journeyman
(mods feel free to delete this. Im just posting as a thread in case someone else has a table of percentages already). Tbh, i just guess at what percentages my kill moves can kill. I was testing out some for glory stuff against a mario player, and I found out megaman uptilt kills mario at the peak of 50%. idk how much rage i had, but i know i landed a kill when i had below 100%

Diamond Octobot

Smash Ace
NNID
Poyo97
3DS FC
2621-3110-7917
My guess is that he DI'ed (hoi puns) and you had a good amount of rage, which is a nice thing IMO.

But you have a point here... I'll try to list them tomorrow with my 3DS. Or later because College is hard. Why can't I do things right.
...Anyway, if anyone feels like it, feel free to help.
:seuss:

P.S.: I'll try to get our weak attacks' kill % too, because if Slide can kill, then we might as well let it do so instead of rushing in and getting hungry for the kills.
Who knows.\- =_= -/

Last edited:

p1ay6ack

Smash Journeyman
My guess is that he DI'ed (hoi puns) and you had a good amount of rage, which is a nice thing IMO.

But you have a point here... I'll try to list them tomorrow with my 3DS. Or later because College is hard. Why can't I do things right.
...Anyway, if anyone feels like it, feel free to help.
:seuss:

P.S.: I'll try to get our weak attacks' kill % too, because if Slide can kill, then we might as well let it do so instead of rushing in and getting hungry for the kills.
Who knows.\- =_= -/
this will be aweseomly helpful :D i've done more testing and see that uptilt with some rage can kill a roy at 75ish%+ and a doc mario at 70%+. of course, more testing should be done just for the exact percentages cuz these are estimates

Red Shirt KRT

Smash Ace
NNID
1-337-PWN-CALL
3DS FC
0044-2813-9398
Slide doesn't kill till close to 200% and on the floaties/middle weights.

I think this would be good to make for players to reference.

Maybe do this on a light, medium, and heavy character so that everyone who wants to contribute can and it will be on a set 3 chars so we can have accurate data.

Maybe these 3?
Light-sheik
Medium- Mario
Heavy- falcon

Those are 3 common characters that would be good to know about.

Red Shirt KRT

Smash Ace
NNID
1-337-PWN-CALL
3DS FC
0044-2813-9398
I feel like shiek Mario and falcon would be better to get numbers on since they are some of our toughest matchups and knowing exact percents on them would be most beneficial.

Diamond Octobot

Smash Ace
NNID
Poyo97
3DS FC
2621-3110-7917
Kill % on Jiggs done, moving onto Shiek. At least, now I can confirm that UThrow > FThrow.
And I won't be searching too much for the Kill % now that I have the lowest kill % possible.

p1ay6ack

Smash Journeyman
http://kuroganehammer.com/Smash4/Weight not sure how reliable this table for weight class is, but here it is. Also, is it correct to assume that the more a charachter weighs, the more perecentage you need to kill?

according to this chart, lucina weighs less than mario, but it takes more percentage to kill her than mario. wat the o.0

Last edited:

smasher1001

Smash Journeyman
http://kuroganehammer.com/Smash4/Weight not sure how reliable this table for weight class is, but here it is. Also, is it correct to assume that the more a charachter weighs, the more perecentage you need to kill?

according to this chart, lucina weighs less than mario, but it takes more percentage to kill her than mario. wat the o.0
I know for upwards KOs, the higher the fall speed the harder it is to KO upwards as well. Thats why DK has the highest survivability upwards despite bowser being heavier if i recall correctly.

Diamond Octobot

Smash Ace
NNID
Poyo97
3DS FC
2621-3110-7917
Shiek done, moving onto Mario. Does anyone here know how to make Sheets like this ?..
http://smashboards.com/threads/invincibility-and-armor-list.371822/

And 3 more things :
  • S smasher1001 is right, scaling seems to be very Fall-Speed dependent when hou have to take Vertical Knockback in account.
  • I noticed something interesting about Plant Barrier... It has very little knockback at low percents, but when your opponent gets into the higher % ranges, it has a noticeable knockback growth that lets you get ninja-grabs. I think it really could be useful.
  • Exams are coming, so I'm taking a break for now. Gotta work :ohwell: (but knowing myself I'll keep checking Smashboards once in a while)

With that said, I guess I'm simply going to stop typing. See ya guys. :)

uncaDon

Smash Cadet
Gotta know when Uair's jank will screw you over or not. It's weird how it won't "grab" heavy characters at all sometimes but send floaties off to a hilariously early death. We need some comprehensive testing.

Last edited:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I did record %s for the community guide thread using Default Miis, center BF, and no DI. If people would prefer I can add %s with DI and change up the stage.

Won't bother dealing with Air Shooter's kill % though. lol

EDIT: Honestly seeing the effects of DI would be interesting on their own. Ex. Charizard's Up-Throw is the strongest in the game without DI, but it loses significantly to Mewtwo's Up-Throw after DI is included.

Last edited:
Top Bottom