• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

does anyone have a quality recolors only texture pack?

uCooL

Smash Ace
NNID
SuperMurio
looking to get project maritime, minty, mars, and any other high quality recolors (I also like the ones that just make the stock ones more vibrant) that may be floating around in one big zip file already organized by character folder. minty is the only one with an actual installer, but id like to have maritime and mars ect. without having to copy over each one individually.

uCooL

Smash Ace
NNID
SuperMurio
oh ya i know, i just had to reformat my SD card and its a hassle to import all of the recolors one by one. I figured id ask if someone was willing to post their texture collection on their SD card so i could use it. I was hoping it could be a nice change of scenery from the textures i had, while still maintaining the recolors only rule that i like to go by.

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
oh ya i know, i just had to reformat my SD card and its a hassle to import all of the recolors one by one. I figured id ask if someone was willing to post their texture collection on their SD card so i could use it. I was hoping it could be a nice change of scenery from the textures i had, while still maintaining the recolors only rule that i like to go by.
Wouldn't mind posting my pack, but it has a few model swaps.

Marth -> Awakening Marth
Ganon -> Apples' Melee Ganon update
Peach -> Peach with Rosalina-hair(not released)

Most everyone else has had a vibrant texture update and some characters use Rim lighting wherever available. Nearly everyone has a custom green texture made by me as well.

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
so are you gonna post it? :p
Within the hour. Just getting a list of what's changed together...

It's uploading now, but my net is going slow.

EDIT: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/em6so7ubc2nbvs7/MsxIJl-FpQ
I forget all of what's changed. Most of them are unreleased customs.

I used a code to change Ness Red Team texture to the fuel shirt, then edited that to a more red color. You can find the Ness pack at Brawl Vault (where the code is included)

uCooL

Smash Ace
NNID
SuperMurio
Within the hour. Just getting a list of what's changed together...

It's uploading now, but my net is going slow.

EDIT: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/em6so7ubc2nbvs7/MsxIJl-FpQ
I forget all of what's changed. Most of them are unreleased customs.

I used a code to change Ness Red Team texture to the fuel shirt, then edited that to a more red color. You can find the Ness pack at Brawl Vault (where the code is included)
youre awesome, thank you!

Shun_one

Smash Ace
NNID
not_shun_one
Glad you like it. Some notes for anyone else interested:

- Mario & Ness have a code to use different costumes for Red Team in my gct. Mario uses Fire Mario while Ness uses his fuel shirt (which is then replaced by something else). I may upload a .gct including these codes if anyone else is interested

- Dedede uses Maritime blue, and has his white color over his pink outfit.

- Melee Fox and Melee Ganon are both in use from Apples. Fox has custom R/G/B costumes.

- Toon Link is a special version made by a friend of mine. He hasn't released it yet, but I've made my own recolors for it. Dark and AlttP are replaced by Purple/White and Yellow

More later. I'm also going to keep updating the pack as I change stuff in and out, so keep an eye out.

Top Bottom