• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does Anyone Else Think That...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shieldkrusher

Smash Cadet
...Solid Snake will end-up being the most over-used character? I also don't see him being a very good character either, plus he just doesn't fit into Smash to me *shrug*

Genesis Zero

Smash Rookie
explain over-used? Hes been playable only twice outside of his own game. Anyways. Capt Falcon doesnt fit. Hes from a racing game, but they made it work. Eh?

Shieldkrusher

Smash Cadet
explain over-used? Hes been playable only twice outside of his own game. Anyways. Capt Falcon doesnt fit. Hes from a racing game, but they made it work. Eh?
Over-used as in tons of people whom love MGS games (even though they are boring and terrible) will use him just because he is Solid Snake.

...and Capt. Falcon was still from a Nintendo game, not some Sony game.

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
Over-used as in tons of people whom love MGS games (even though they are boring and terrible) will use him just because he is Solid Snake.

I oughta hockey punch you for that top comment. Metal Gear has always been one of the best franchises around. There isn't anything wrong with them apart from the over--abundance of drawn-out cutscenes.

And Metal Gear is from Konami, not Sony. Get your facts straight before you start dissing.

Also, this thread will most likely be closed. If you wanna talk Snake, do it in the Snake thread.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
...Solid Snake will end-up being the most over-used character? I also don't see him being a very good character either, plus he just doesn't fit into Smash to me *shrug*
If he isn't very good, most people won't want to use him now will they?

Genesis Zero

Smash Rookie

Then you dont know how to play them. Ive beaten every game many times! I actually beat the first one 8 times. Its such an amazing franchise. AND Twin Snakes, though originally a PS1 game, was a remake GC exclusive. And wait, there is more. Metal Gear, which was BEFORE Metal Gear Solid, was on the NES. So its debut was on the Nintendo. Get the facts staight bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom