• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does anyone else play against people who LOVE to destroy your bike?

Patsie

Smash Journeyman
Whenever I play Wario against my friends, I'll sometimes hit off my bike in the middle of the stage and won't be able to get rid of it.

But for some reason, they think that I get some benefit from the bike just standing there. As all Wario players know, the bike intact is a weak mindgame at best, but you really want it destroyed so you can get the third jump off the edge (and the tires!).

I just think it's funny that every time I play my opponents always feel the need to do my dirty work for me.

Blue sHell

Smash Journeyman
Yea, lol, people think that breaking the bike will be to their advantage when in all reality if they just protected the bike from the Wario player they could potentially just knock him far away and he'd only have his crappy UpB and have to waste his Wario waft for recovery. People will find out in due time, for now lets just laugh at their ignorance.

ShumPenPo

Smash Apprentice
Just wondering does your friend use a lot of jab combos cause dismounting a bike by an ike is really funny when they accidently pick it up when trying to hit you and then you just punish ^-^

Kit Cal-N

Smash Ace
Some of my friends love to break it for no reason. I don't tell them otherwise.
Smarter ones use it to recover stale moves.

Top Bottom