• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does anyone at Georgia Tech have Brawl?

psg188

Smash Rookie
I'm sure someone does. I just hope they see this thread.
I'd really like to play Brawl, I'm on west campus but would gladly walk to east in order to play. Thanks in advance.

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
Only like a thousand people.
It's all about connections bro.
If you wanna get into any kind of smash at GT, either me and Tong or Xif are the guys you gotta talk to.

Just look around, you'll find it.

psg188

Smash Rookie
That's what I said, I'm sure people have Brawl I just didn't know who.
As for talking to Tong, I was going to do that today when I got back from classes, I just thought I'd throw this up incase he didn't know anyone.

I don't know who you are, but I'm 2 doors down from Tong, so talking to him is easy. :laugh:

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
He's elliot.
There are a few people with Brawl. I'm going to have it by the end of the week or so, provided everything comes together as planned.
At the moment, there are a bunch of places at tech with it. Iunno if they want everyone knocking on their door though, so I'm just going to walk down the hall now and tell you the rest.

Top Bottom