• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doctor Discord joins the fray!

Doctor Discord

Smash Rookie
NNID
LucianSummers
3DS FC
0834-1805-0988
Hey everyone! I'm just gonna be lazy and copy-paste what I put in my profile. Don't worry, it will tell you enough about me. ;)

My name is Tom, and while I usually go by LucianSummers or LucianTheLugia on other websites, Doctor Discord is going to be my competitive gaming alias, namely for games like Smash Bros. It's also my name of League of Legends!

I am a long-time Smash Bros. fan and the N64 was my first home console, along with Smash 64 being my first game for it. Nowadays I enjoy playing Project M 3.0, and am looking forward to making my debut on the Smash Bros. scene, possibly at Apex 2015. It's only an hour away from where I live! If you have any tips for an aspiring competitive player, please share!

My characters for each game are as follows:
  • Smash 4: Looking to try out everybody, Mega Man, Greninja, and Villager are the most appealing
  • Project M 3.0: Lucario and Captain Falcon are my best, but I also use Falco, Kirby, Ness, Sonic, Samus, Zero Suit Samus, and Mewtwo, as well as Roy when on Turbo Mode
  • Brawl: Falco, Lucario, Captain Falcon
  • Melee: Falco, Roy
  • 64: Fox, Captain Falcon

I attend Saint Thomas Aquinas College in Sparkill, New York where I major in Computer Science, and aim to start my own independent media development group. We'll make games there too, so keep an eye out for us.

I also am a part of a majority of internet fandoms, such as the furry fandom, MLP fandom, the Homestuck fandom, and I enjoy anime such as One Piece, Dangan Ronpa, Attack on Titan, and more.

Last edited:
Top Bottom