• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doc Vid Critques?

Mitch

Smash Apprentice
Apart from the usual "learn to shorthop, fastfall, shffl, play more people" I'll say you shouldn't cape his melee attacks (or his bombs!), use downsmash in favor of fwdsmash, use more pills, try throwing (I didn't see you throw, at all), b-air his recovery, etc. Keep it up.

Bungalobill3

Smash Rookie
if you haven't used your up b you can always air doged onto the stage... instead of trying to cape the attack aimed at you.

Lord Pancho

Smash Rookie
if you haven't used your up b you can always air doged onto the stage... instead of trying to cape the attack aimed at you.
agreed and also i think that the whole "hang on the ledge" is nooby first of all two things to make it better

1= DON'T do it because if you were a real player you would let them come back so you can beat them up more!!

2 = You should be more dareing as to jump off the stage after them and smash them hard into Dead zone 9 times out of 10 you fall with them and die, But make sure you have atleast for more lives them him before you try that.

Top Bottom