• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doc Louis for SSB4!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yams

Smash Journeyman
THE DOC LOUIS SSB4 SUPPORT THREAD

Little Mac? King Hippo? What about Doc Louis?

Who is Doc Louis?

Doc Louis is an ex boxing champion, and Little Mac's coach. He invented Mac's strongest move, the Star Punch. He also has a love for chocolate bars.

Criteria:

Must make people want to play the game:
Who wouldn't want to play as Doc Louis?

The Character must be unique:
There's no one like Doc. He's an overweight, chocolate loving, boxing champ. Who even comes close to being the same as him?

The Character must fit into the style of Super Smash Bros:
If Little Mac fits, Doc fits.

So Doc meets all the criteria for consideration.

Moveset coming soon.

So what's holding Doc back? Give him a go in the Smash arena!

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
I like the idea but unfortunately Little Mac is a much more important character

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
After Mac gets in (which he will :p ), I either want Doc Louis playable somewhere down the line, or as a sort of in-the-background supporter and coach for Mac, just like in the Punch-Out!! games.

Speculator

Smash Ace
If there were to be a second Punch-Out rep I think Doc would definitely get it. He is to Little Mac what Luigi is to Mario or Falco is to Fox. However, I don't think Punch-Out is likely to get more than one character slot.

Yams

Smash Journeyman
If there were to be a second Punch-Out rep I think Doc would definitely get it. He is to Little Mac what Luigi is to Mario or Falco is to Fox. However, I don't think Punch-Out is likely to get more than one character slot.
Yeah I guess :/ maybe in SSB5!!! haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom