• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do you want Mii Fighter to be a starter?

Do you want Mii Fighter?

• Total voters

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
Personally i do, Since i have Mii's of some my wanted newcomers so i wanna jump in with them as soon as possible.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
Yes but mostly so that I can figure out exactly how they work. I doubt I'll play them long term, but they are a character I want to try out asap.

TheDMonroeShow

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3695-0037-2189
Miis don't really feel like they should be an unlock to me, but if mario kart is anything to go by they most likely will be. As someone who is not really excited about them I don't think I'd mind either way but they do FEEL like a starter to me.

andalsoandy

Smash Lord
I want it to be a starter because it's more than just a character. It's a pretty big feature in this iteration of Smash.

Last edited:

Chocobo Link

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4253-3960-6377
I'd be really surprised if they weren't available from the start.

They just feel like something you can try out the fighting controls with when you first get into it or something.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Just keep them as a starter. They should've always be available right away in games where they're playable.

Ragna22

Smash Ace
I better be a starter I'm playing the damn game, honestly Miis should be starters in every game they're in. You hear that Mario Kart? Get with the times.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
They might be unlockable, but if they are, they'll likely be one of the first characters available via unlock (i.e. "Clear Classic Mode for the first time").

DimpsyVS

Smash Apprentice
I think the Mii Fighter should be a starter but mostly only because they don't allow you to use Miis in Online Matches against anyone. Just wouldn't sound right to unlock a character only to not being able to use them in every mode

Top Bottom