• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do You think This Game Is Too Controversial?

Status
Not open for further replies.

\\Killer//

Smash Journeyman
So the trailer for this came out like two months ago it's called Hatred, very original.
Its just like most games, I think. The game is about killing everybody and anybody in your path and to survive as long as possible while doing so. The main character or should I say antagonist just hates life and I assume he wants to die too.

SSSSOOO the comments in this video are just crazy, some are saying this game shouldn't even be out while others are just calling Americans pu**ys.
Once again I ask for the 64 community opinion on this game. Some of you have been playing smash for close to a decade but obviously others as well, Other games I probably have no idea about. Was it close to this? Is it over the top? What do you think? Too conversational or have you seen worse in Smash games? :/

ohh that's right. It has to be smash related some how, I gotchu brah!

SSB4 + evil = Villager, I was very shocked on what I found....

Last edited:

caneut

Smash Ace
Another slack made game that will be sold to kids across the world for $60 with more $ going into DLC later, with no replay-ability which leaves those kids urning for another $60 game to fill their hearts with content until the next $60 game.

Stop getting hyped for stupid games which are basically interactive movies. The most played games out there are Dota2, LoL, Starcraft, and csgo. Or play games that are like them, such as smash, which are very simple in mechanic but challenging in strategy and execution. Or speed run a game which also follow these aspects.

Annex

Smash Ace
Killer you post rarely but when you do it's pretty much always ****

On topic though: having "FREEDOM OF SPEECH (until a group of people build up enough angst and intolerance where they can influence decision-makers to revoke that freedom)" is hitler

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Not to mention Villager = crazed killer is old. That was day 1 announcement stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom