• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do you think mariotehplumber is getting what he deserves?

Status
Not open for further replies.
3DS FC
0061-0163-0572
Warning Received
Recently, Sonic fanboy and obnoxious, racist, homophobic, Nintendo hating troll mariotehplumber issued an apology for his behavior the last five years and admitting that his online persona was all an act (for those of you who don't know who I am referring to, he was the guy who claimed he was going to spend $40,000 on Amiibos he hated just so Nintendo fanboys couldn't have them.). He said that he wishes to retire the character because, while the views expressed in his Youtube videos and online are, according to him, genuine, his behavior online does not reflect how he really is. He admits that all he wanted to do was troll for awhile and stir up trouble (which he did), but he didn't mean to hurt anybodies feelings. I personally was too late to the party to know how bad things got with him, and now he's apparently going to delete his old videos. he wants to retire his character permanently, but I guess some Rosalina fans who didn't appreciate his Amiibo stunt (Rosalina was one of the Amiibos he was "targeting".) have allegedly gotten some of his personal info and are threatening to leak it onto the internet if he doesn't praise the Rosalina Amiibo in his mariotehplumber persona. He may have been kind of a douche for awhile (five years to be exact.), But he did come clean, and in his apology video, he sounded like he was on the verge of crying. It sounded like he really did feel bad for acting like a whiny **** for five years. So, what do you guys think? Should he be forgiven and left alone, or are these crazy Rosalina fans justified, and this is his just deserts for being a troll for so long? Discuss. (I can give links to the apology video if you want to see it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom