• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do the miis count as "all characters"?

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
On 3DS they didn't, the only reason you'd run through classic or all-star is to get their trophy.

I don't think they do, I beat 10 man Melee in under 25 seconds with everyone, didn't even have mii on my roster.

Last edited:

Raijinken

Smash Master
They do not count for any challenge that says "With All Characters," as far as I know (I know this is true for the 3DS and for the lower-level challenges on the Wii U, can't entirely confirm for the higher ones I haven't finished yet). But like Mario_and_Soinc_Guy said, you will have to beat modes with them if you want their trophies.

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
Yeah but I could make 3 miis up in 2 seconds, run through easy and 0.0 and call it a day for the trophy.

The less mii involvement the better.

Polearm

Smash Rookie
They do not, HOWEVER they will not show up as alts in the shop randomly until you beat all star and/or classic with them.

Top Bottom