• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do Songs CounT? (checkthisout!)

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
Abra abra cadabra. I wanna reach out and grab ya!
Smashboards really doesn'tt have a place for music, but I think the Artwork section's the closest you're gonna get.

Also, you probably should fine a better music provider (like Myspace or something), since they don't really allow links to download files and such.

That being said, that was pretty cool. While I'm not a big fan of techno or electronic-style music, I actually enjoyed this. It almost reminded me of some old Sega Genesis game.

Some of your music didn't really sync with some of your loops, but it was pretty marginal. I would recommend going back and fixing that.

Did you play that keyboard solo in the middle? It was very impressive!

AAbatterie

Smash Apprentice
Yeah they're should definitely be a thread of people's music in here. Is it okay for me to post my band's music here too?

Anyways, nice song. Sounds like a stage from Pulseman. Lol and why is it called Jury Duty?

Top Bottom