• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do others use this?

Ørion

Smash Ace
I find this combination of two advanced techniques to be very useful and generally can trick your opponent so you hit them. You do a wavebounce out of an AUTO-RAR. (with gamecube controller with C-stick set to special, dash, press the c-stick in the opposite direction twice). Depending on how soon you press/let go of the C-stick, you can do the attack at different elevations. I was wondering if anyone else finds this useful and uses it in their matches?

Tsen

Smash Journeyman
I don't b-stick I can't stand it personally. Even though it's probably really useful for toons like ZSS and Peach (especially with the FTP tech) I just don't use it. Auto RAR is a nice feature but I don't have trouble doing it manually and I am just nothing without c-smashes <__<;

Vro

Smash Lord
Your other topic concerning spacing is similar to this, in that elevation spacing is just as important, b-sticking aside.

Top Bottom