• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Do I need to get a new circle pad? If so, where can I get one?

JasonKaroshi

Smash Apprentice
I've had a 3DS since a little before Smash 3DS was released. Ever since then I've had a blast, but for the last few months, my circle pad has not been functioning properly. When I press any direction, it either retains that direction or takes years to get the full direction. This results in me suiciding because when I mean to Nair as Sheik offstage I end up Dairing and dying, or me trying to get short hop fast fall nairs as Marth or Roy, and then end up using Dair and getting punished, or even since it takes too long to get the full direction, I can't follow up on my horizontal combos.

In short, how can I get this fixed?

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
If is your circle pad feeling janky that means your circle pad's inner plastic is starting to broke. It's better for you to buy a New 3DS or send it to fix. If it's input problem then that might be a big problem, which you can only send it for repair as well.

Top Bottom