• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do any of you guys approve of this moveset? (Manectric)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
I was thinking about this but I wasn't sure what I should do. I have a Meganium who knows Sunny Day to stack with Blaziken's fire type moves. This gives me a reason to drop Rain Dance for Manectric since her special attack is already ridiculously high. It's hard finding a decent moveset for Manectric since it doesn't have a large move pool to learn from. (Grassknot would have be the one I would like to use)

However, I thought about it for a bit and thought that maybe if I teach it magnet rise, that would be the best thing for it since it would avoid all ground types. What would recommend for a fourth move? If this works, she will have Thunderbolt, Overheat and Magnet Rise.

I'm hoping to find a good special steel move for her that does damage. (A counter to ground since a good amount has rock as another type.) Another option is volt switch. What do you guys think of it learning magnet rise? Good idea or bad idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom